Natural Calm Magnesium Dietary Supplement at a Glance
I am a big believer in using natural products instead of drugs when possible, and when a friend told me about using a magnesium supplement to help with anxiety, I had to give it a try. It’s called an “anti-stress drink” and I have to say, this stuff is great!
1. First of all, this natural product is safe. It’s vegan and certified to be non-GMO. It contains no yeast, dairy, egg, soy, wheat, sugar, fructose, starch, artificial color or flavor, or preservatives.
2. It’s easy to take. I mix about 1/2 teaspoon of this powder with a glass of water and drink it down. So far, I only take one dose a day, in the evening to help me relax and sleep better. The container gives a range of 1/2 teaspoon to 2 teaspoons per day, as needed. It’s recommended to take 2 or 3 servings or doses throughout the day, not all at once if you use the full 2 teaspoon amount daily.
3. This stuff contains magnesium, which most people are found to be lacking in their diets. The magnesium helps give a sense of well being and an added benefit, at least to me, is the wonderful BMs (bowel movements) it provides. Oh my. If you ever get constipated or don’t go regularly, you know what I mean. This fixes that right up!
4. This magnesium blend contains ionic magnesium citrate, which is a blend of magnesium carbonate and citric acid. This supplement does not give you diarrhea like some magnesium tablets can.
5. This anti-stress drink really works. I feel much better since I began taking it. Little things don’t bother me as much and I just feel like a better version of myself than before. I’m basically calmer and can sleep better, that includes falling asleep and staying asleep, which is huge for me since I suffer from insomnia and this is such a relief!
I can’t honestly think of anything I don’t like about this Calm magnesium supplement.
What Amazon Reviewers Love About Calm
- Several reviewers mention that they have restless leg syndrome and this supplement helps calm cramps and restless leg symptoms.
- Others comment on this magnesium supplement keeping them regular (what did I say?!).
- Many people say they take it before bed to help them calm down and basically shut off their minds helping them sleep.
- An overall sense of calm and lack of feeling tense are echoed by many other reviewers.
This product also comes in small packets, sort of like pre-measured sleeves of instant coffee or tea, for example, to make it easier to take along. But I can put the powder in a container myself, so that’s not a big deal. The packets are shown below in case those are more your style.
The Bottom Line
I love the way I feel using this Calm magnesium anti-stress powder. I can mix it up using my own filtered water in a glass at home. It would also be easier to add to a water bottle to take with you.
You Might Also Like These Other Magnesium Supplements